CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, June 5, 2009

FOSTER CAT # 6

So my foster cat Shaymus is quite hyperactive. He's still under a year old and he loves to play. We don't always have the time to sit there for hours on end dragging a shoe lace string along the floor to satisfy his urge to "chase"! So I figured, "Why not get another foster from the shelter so he can have a play partner?!"

Well, the only one that recently came into the shelter that needed a home right away was a little squirt of a thing...only 6 weeks old! I took her anyway...cuz I'm a sucker! lol

So, it's official. She is my new foster and she is my SIXTH. And she shall be called;

LEEMA

I had to dip her in some water, she had poo on her feet! :(
She looks just like a Lemur hence, LEEMA! :)




Wink ;)



I think she was about to poo here!




Shaymus peering down on Leema. He's way too rough for her.
But I know there's a good big brother deep down inside.

0 comments: